Whenever you board a Falcon Bus, we promise to deliver a premier service.
To ensure that this is the case our business is operated around our key values which are –
- Safety of our Passengers – this is the cornerstone of our business, we ensure that our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards and that our drivers receive advanced training to ensure they are able to deal with any issues should the need arise.
- Drivers – are all trained to a high degree of professionalism including customer care, advanced driving skills, route knowledge, legal compliance and child protection training to name some key areas. Drivers also attend a one day driver CPC module each year. As part of our recruitment process we carry out enhanced DBS checks and also regular driver license checks.
- Vehicles – are all maintained on a regular basis to the highest standards to exceed the standards as set by VOSA (Vehicle Operators Service Agency), by our internal team of highly skilled engineers.
- Quality of Service – to ensure that you receive a 5 star level of service we invest in the latest equipment and systems to ensure that we are able to deliver the highest level of service this includes –
- Vehicle Presentation – our vehicles are presented in our new striking, bright and distinctive new Red, White and Blue livery, they are cleaned on a daily basis and presented to an exceptional standard,
- Driver Presentation – our drivers are all fully uniformed in our company uniform to complement our vehicles and allow them to be easily identified,
- Communications – we have invested in the latest GPRS Satellite Tracking System which is fitted to all vehicles, this allows us to pin point the exact location of our vehicle. We are also able to contact our vehicles via Mobile Telephone should the need arise.