Customer Care Policy
We thank you for choosing to travel with Falcon Buses and Coaches. We are “Your Local Premier Bus Company” and we make the following promise to you regarding the quality of our services that we will deliver to you.
- We aim that your journey will be Comfortable and safe,
- You will travel on a clean and well-maintained bus,
- Our bus will have the Route Number and Destination clearing displayed at all times,
- Our buses are only driver by our professional and trained drivers who will be wearing a company uniform,
- Our staff will be helpful, polite, courteous and treat you, and other road users with respect,
- Our range of good value for money tickets allows you to choose the one that best suits your travel requirements,
- We want to hear what we are doing well but its also important for us to know about the things we do not so well, so please contact us to let us know by using the contact pages on our Website site and app,
- We will try to run our buses on time but from time to time we are unable to do so, and we apologise for this,
- Where factors outside our control such as traffic congestion, roadworks or extreme weather affect your journey, we will keep you informed as soon as possible so that the impact on your journey is minimised
- Only guide dogs are permitted to travel on our services until 17th January 2022
Details of how and when you can contact our Customer Services team are given below
Carriage of Dogs
We have now reviewed our terms of carriage and can confirm that from the 17th January 2022, we will start to allow the carriage of 1 small dog on board our Bus Services at the sole discretion of our drivers.
- Only small dogs will be carried at the drivers discretion,
- Only 1 dog shall be carried at a time,
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times,
- Dogs are not permitted to sit on the seats or the passengers lap,
- Dogs should sit quietly on the floor,
- The owner of the dog shall be liable for any damage, costs of additional cleaning if required due to fouling, cost of loss of revenue due to having to remove vehicles from service for cleaning,
- The owner of the dog shall be liable for any claim of injury, or harassment caused to other passengers while traveling on our vehicles,
- The carriage of dogs is at the sole discretion of our drivers,
You have certain rights under the following EU regulations
- Regulation No.181/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th February 2011 concerning the rights of bus and coach passengers and amending
- Regulation (EC) No.2006/2004 gives users of regular bus and coach services within the European Union specific rights including non-discrimination on the grounds of disability, reduced mobility or nationality.
Under the Regulation:
- We cannot charge you a different fare or apply different conditions of travel based on your nationality
- We cannot refuse to let you travel based on a disability or reduced mobility unless it is physically impossible to carry you safely
- We must compensate you fully for the repair or replacement of any mobility equipment damaged or lost on our services
- We must provide you with appropriate and comprehensible information before and during your journey
- We must provide you with adequate information about our complaints procedure and how you can make an appeal to an independent national body – please contact Customer Services
More information about our bus services can be found in the following place
- Using the www.falcon-buses.com website you are able to plan your journey, check and download our timetables, view and decide what type of ticket best suits your needs and decide the best way buy it whether on or off the bus
- We offer a free to download Bus App for iPhone and Android handsets this can be downloaded from website or your usual app supplier. The App will allow you to plan your journey, check the times of the next bus, use the live map to see exactly where your bus is in real time, and then you can also buy your mobile ticket before you get on the bus.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter;
- You can also find Bus times and Information by phoning traveline on 0871 200 22 33. Calls to traveline will cost 12 pence per minute plus your telephone company's access charge.
How to get in touch with us
You can call our offices directly and speak to our Operations Team directly on 01932 787752. They will be more than happy to help answer any queries you may have including Time Tables, Fares, Complaints and Lost Property.
We will respond to comments as promptly as we can, often as soon as one working day, but issues that require detailed investigation may require up to 10 working days before we can reply.
If you are not satisfied with our response for any reason, please contact us again. Alternatively, you can refer your complaint to the Bus Appeals Body, c/o Bus Users UK, PO Box 119, Shepperton, TW17 8UX; we will act on the appeals body’s recommendations.