Summer days out with Falcon Coaches 10/06/2021
We are delighted to announce that we will offering a range of days out by coach throughout the Summer school holidays.
Starting on Tuesday 27 July and running through until Tuesday 31 August we have a wide variety of days out on offer. The full list is shown below and online booking will be available soon.
- Tuesday 27 July - Salisbury & Stonehenge*
- Thursday 29 July - Brighton
- Saturday 31 July - Cambridge
- Monday 2 August - Hastings
- Wednesday 4 August - Arundel & Chichester
- Friday 6 August - Margate
- Sunday 8 August - Eastbourne
- Tuesday 10 August - Cotswolds (Moreton-in-Marsh & Bourton-on-the-Water)
- Thursday 12 August - Winchester & Bournemouth
- Saturday 14 August - London Day Tour (Stratford Olympic Park & Westfield)
- Tuesday 17 August - Littlehampton
- Thursday 19 August - Bath
- Saturday 21 August - Portsmouth & Southsea
- Monday 23 August - Stratford-upon-Avon & Bicester Shopping Village
- Wednesday 25 August - Canterbury
- Friday 27 August - Southend-on-Sea
- Tuesday 31 August - Oxford & Windsor
All of our days out will be run using our fleet of luxury, modern, air conditioned and low emission coaches. The vehicles feature on board toilet and drinks machines, offering hot and cold drinks for purchase.
Our friendly, uniformed and fully trained driver will make sure you have a safe, enjoyable and stress free day out with us!
All of our vehicles are rigorously cleaned and sanitised every day using antiviral chemicals and our drivers are subject to regular Coronavirus testing. Following recent Government advice social distancing on board has been relaxed, however we are still reducing the capacity of our coaches to 40 passengers to ensure that there is space between family groups.
Our days out include travel by luxury coach from one of our local pick up points and free travel to your nearest pick up point, and home again, on any regular Falcon Buses journey is also included.
Our local pick up points:
- 0815 Ashford War Memorial
- 0825 Sunbury-on-Thames The Three Fishes
- 0835 Walton-on-Thames Hepworth Way
- 0845 Weybridge opposite The Ship Hotel
- 0855 Addlestone opposite Tesco
- 0905 Chertsey Harriet Road
We aim to drop you off at your pick up point by 1800 - your driver will keep you updated on what time you need to be back on board at your chosen destination.
Prices (these include free travel on regular Falcon Buses journeys to and from your local pick up point):
- £15 Adult
- £10 Child & OAP
- £40 Family (up to 4 people)
To receive further information about our days out by coach please email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch!
* Entry to Stonehenge is not included. Admission to Stonehenge costs £23.30 per Adult and £14 per child, payable at the entrance.