Falcon's Emergency Time Tables 25th March 2020 23/03/2020
In these unprecidented times we wish all our customers and passengers Health and Safety over the coming months.
The numbers of passengers we are carrying is reducing while we all self isolate ourselves to fight the Coronavirus.
We at Falcon are dedicated to provide passenger transport to our key workers and so we will continue to run most of our bus services. However due to the reduction in passenger numbers we are having to make the following changes to our time tables with effect from Wednesday 25th March 2020.
- 461 - Current Saturday service will be reduced to an hourly service in each direction, the service will however be extended to St Peters Hospital to ensure our NHS staff are able to continue to get to work (this will replace the 431 service).
- 431 - Service will now be suspended and replaced with hourly 461 service above.
- 456 - Saturday time table in peak hours, which will be reduced to 2 hourly in the off peak hours.
- 514/515 - Saturday time table in peak hours, which will be reduced to 2 hourly in the off peak hours.
- 564 - Saturday timetable will continue but there will be 2 breaks in the middle of the day for driver rest periods.
- 28 / 73 - Saturday timetables will be in place however these will be operated every 2 hours.
Copies of our time tables will be updated to our website tomorrow morning, and copies will be made available on the buses from Wednesday.
We appologise for any inconvenience these changes have made to your journeys and hope to be back to normal full service as soon as possible.
If you have any queries please contact our offices.